- RSS Channel Showcase 3032687
- RSS Channel Showcase 2124648
- RSS Channel Showcase 8558104
- RSS Channel Showcase 5146653
- 07/01/17--10:20: FREE July 2017 calendar wallpaper + anniversaries and events
- 07/09/17--02:32: Meet Darren Long: Asia – South Pacific New Regional Director
- 07/12/17--12:04: With The Lily, The Washington Post amplifies women’s voices in media
- 07/13/17--22:21: SND Digital: Behind Matt Callahan’s Award-Winning Portfolio
- 07/16/17--20:54: Article 0
Any opportunity in the design department should be taken as a challenge for us to overcome our limits and to do our best and be more creative. Nowadays it is a great privilege to have a space in print or online where you can show your design and you should not lose this chance.
Let us welcome Darren Long onboard as SND’s new regional director for Asia – South Pacific, which is a large region with a huge diversity and cultural differences.
When it comes to news design and innovation, the Washington Post may be the best in the business. Armed with a team dedicated to using new ideas to increase the paper’s audience, they have been able to pull off rare feats. Their most recent? A modern spinoff of The Lily, the first U.S. newspaper for and by women. This new […]
This week we take a break from print design to look at some of the digital work being done by our members. Matt Callahan is a designer at the Washington Post, working in both print and digital projects. His digital portfolio was given an Award of Excellence this year in the SND Digital Competition. The […]
David Jonathan Ross is a gifted typeface designer who currently produces fonts for his type foundry, DJR. He also contributes to Font Of The Month Club, the Type Network, and co-curates a blog of cursive LA signage. His love of letters is expressed in his desire to not solely imbue beauty and rhythm to a […]